Eton High School for Girls

Name: Eton High School for Girls

Time: 1904 - Closed

Epoch: Early 20th Century

Category: State High School

Institution Category: Education

Institution Group: Secondary

Coordinates: -27.3996383333333, 153.050778333333

Street Address: 39 Imbross St, Nundah

Suburb: Nundah

Sector: Independent \'Community\'

Local Study Area: Chermside-Wavell Heights-Kedron-Nundah

Study Stage: MBNH Stage 11 Local Study Areas

Suggest An Edit
Back
Eton High School for Girls Chapel was built in 1904, Architect: R. Dods. The School closed and was reopened as St Francis's Theological College so it became St Francis' s College Chapel. After the College moved to Milton, this buiding was relocatted to the present site in 1936 to become the Church of the Holy Spirit. Geographic Description 1: Outside The Green Belt Geographic Description 2: Kedron Brook Geographic Description 3: Flood Gullies; Hills

Citations

Brisbane City Council, Heritage Register Summary, https://heritage.brisbane.qld.gov.au/heritage_register/placeDetail.do?action=read&placeId=1328&fullDetail=true&navParam=startBasic

Image Citations