Further research is underway.
The Industrial High School was opened in 1947 in the 1888 warehouse, designed by Richard Gailey. The School had previously been at the Central Technical College.
Kyle, Noeline; Manathunga, Catherine; Scott, Joanne. A Class of its Own: a History of Queensland University of Technology, Hale & Iremonger in association with QUT, Sydney, 1999.
Old Mineral House, 2015 - corner view. Photographer: Kerry Raymond. [https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Old_Mineral_House,_2015_-_corner_view.JPG#/media/File:Old_Mineral_House,_2015_-_corner_view.JPG]