Further research is underway.
The Kelvin Grove Teachers' College was established in 1961 to provide courses in primary and secondary teacher education from its predecessor the Queensland Teachers' Training College. The predecessor was established in 1914 with 25 enrolments. In 1923 the college moved to the ‘old’ Trades Hall on the corner of Edward and Turbot Streets in Brisbane, where it remained until January 1942. The following month, the College moved to the campus of the North Brisbane Intermediate School at Kelvin Grove, when it had an enrolment of 676 students, most in its primary teaching course. The College had underwent a series of name changes prior to its arrival to Kelvin Grove, initially to the Senior Teachers' Training College, (1944), and then to the Queensland Teachers' College (1950).
Anderson, Norman R. Kelvin Grove, Forty years 1942-1981: from Teacher's College to C.A.E.: a Short History of Transition, Kelvin Grove College of Advanced Education, Kelvin Grove, Qld, 1981.
Fitzgerald, Ross; Megarrity, Lyndon; Symons, David. Made in Queensland : a New History, Special Q150 commemorative edition, University of Queensland Press, St Lucia, Qld, 2009.
Kyle, Noeline; Manathunga, Catherine; Scott, Joanne. A Class of its Own: a History of Queensland University of Technology, Hale & Iremonger in association with QUT, Sydney, 1999.
Teachers Training College [https://teacherstrainingcollegeendare.blogspot.com/2016/11/queensland-teachers-training-college.html]