Further research is underway.
State Commercial High was established as a department of the Central Technical College in 1910, and received status as a State High School in the 1920s. Due to rationalisation of the technical schools the High School closed in 1963. Subsequently, the State Commercial College was expanded, taking on the curriculum of the former State Commercial High School, as well as providing diploma and certificate level courses.
Queensland State Archives Agency ID6219, State Commercial High School
State Commercial High School, October 1953.BCC-B54-4272. Brisbane City Council