St Francis’ Theological College
Name: St Francis’ Theological College
Group: Religious College
Type: Institutional Location
Years at Location: 1937-Current
The local Anglican Theological College was first established in Nundah. St Francis' Theological College moved to the Milton location in 1936. The building had previously been the 'Old Bishopsbourne', the home of the Anglican primates of Brisbane until 1964.
Impact on Brisbane Society
Further research is underway.
Online entry for St Francis' Anglican Theological College, Chapel of the Holy Spirit Milton Road, Milton. Organ Website.
The Chapel of St Francis' Theological College, Milton, Photographer: Howard Baker, 1990s [https://www.ohta.org.au/organs/organs/MiltonStFrancTheoColl.html]