Further research is underway.
The Wynnum School of Arts was built in 1915. The first part of this buiding (central section) opened as the Wynnum-Many School of Arts library not long after WWI began. Later two extensions were added to either side of the School of Arts to provide a dining hall and a dance hall. This allowed the School of Arts to serve a wider community through being leased for social functions, such as dances, balls or wedding receptions. It was a venue for the district's horticultural shows. It is a distinctive building with a triple gable joined to a central roofline. It continues its prime function, now. as the Wynnum Community Centre
Brisbane City Council, Heritage Trail - Wynnum-Manly Series No.8 [1st Edition], (Brisbane: Brisbane City Council, 1991)
Wynnum School of Arts. Archive: State Library of Queensland, Image 72379. [http://www.yourbrisbanepastandpresent.com/2017/02/wynnum-school-of-arts.html]